Reforest Southland is a charitable trust and community nursery, created with the purpose of bringing native flora and fauna back to the area, and promoting community growth and ecological education.
We’re a young trust so you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the direction of our activities.
The role will be starting at 10 hours per week, increasing to 15 hours + as we grow. We’re looking for someone motivated and thoughtful with ideas on how we can reach our goals as a charitable trust.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be an integral part of the Reforest Southland team
• Be organised and self-motivated
• Be a great communicator with the ability to connect with a variety of people and personalities
• Be confident in presenting our mahi to stakeholders
• Have a love for the Southland region and it’s flora and fauna
For more information and a job description email us at email@example.com.
Applications close 12th Feb 2021